We hope you and your family are doing well. Since we care about the health and safety of our guests and team more than anything else, the current precautions will apply during your visit:
- Please call front desk upon arrival. You will be asked to wait outside until a member of our team comes and gets you.
- We will be taking each client’s temperature when you arrive. Anything above 37.8C will be asked to reschedule their appointment at no charge.
- You will be asked to complete a COVID Screening questionnaire and sign a client consent form upon arrival.
- Please no large handbags, bring only what you need. This includes bookbags, large purses, or any extra items that are not deemed essential.
- We encourage you to bring your own beverage.
- Masks are MANDATORY for both clients and team members.
- All spa facilities are open.
- We’re reopening with updated hours and we are now opened Mondays.
- We’ve staggered our appointments and reorganized our rooms and stations. That way, we can minimize contact between each client and allow for 6 feet of social distancing, when needed.
- We’ve increased our pricing to cover our additional cleaning, sanitation, and supplies to keep you and our staff safe.
- We’re no longer taking walk-ins to ensure our waiting area is safe and social distancing guidelines are followed.
- We have a new intake and checkout process. We’ll send you all the details when you book.
We look forward to providing our community with safe and effective care. Your safety is our top priority. We’ve kept our space squeaky clean. We’ll continue to do so and thoroughly sanitize all rooms during, and after each appointment. As always, we are following all precautions and procedures recommended by public health to ensure a safe environment.
Want to snag one of our first appointments?
Call us at 613-544-1166
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We miss each and every one of you and we are just as excited as you to get back into the spa!