Guest Guidelines (COVID-19)
To Our Valued Guests –
We are delighted to be back to work! We are ready and we know that you are too! We want to thank you for our patience and loyalty.
We all know that COVID -19 is rapidly changing and so are the rules. Here is what we will be doing to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff:
- Booking Appointment. You can make an appointment for your services by calling us at 613-544-1166 or toll free from anywhere in the US or Canada at 1-877-424-4417. One of our guest managers will be happy to assist you. Or easy book online today, on our website www.dolcebellaspa.com or Dolce Bella Spa App – available on the App Store or get it on the Google Play,
- Credit Card requirement. All Spa and Salon require either a Gift Certificate number or a valid credit card number at the time of booking.
- We understand that there may be occasion where you are not able to keep a scheduled appointment. All we ask is that you kindly contact our Guest Services staff to make alternate arrangements within the time frame requested below. Please keep in mind that “No-shows” or last minute cancellations leave our technicians and therapists with empty appointment times and we may have had to turn away other guests that could have enjoyed that appointment. Failure to show, or cancellation with less than the below mentioned time frames, will result in 50% of the service price plus applicable taxes being charged. Please do not come if you are not feeling well, – we will be happy to reschedule your appointment for you. The cancellation fees will be waived, if you reschedule your appointment.
- No WALK-INS. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are forced to limit the number of people permitted in the spa at one time. Therefore, we are not accepting walk-ins appointments until further notice.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment if it can be avoided. We must try to have as few people as possible in the spa at one time. No additional guests or children.
- You will be asked to wait outside until a member of our team comes and gets you. We will have seating outside the spa – you are welcome to wait there or in your car.
- We will be taking each client’s temperature when you arrive. If your temperature is 99.9 or higher, we will ask that you reschedule at least 14 days out.
- We will ask that you complete a questionnaire and sign a Client Consent form upon arrival.
- We will be working with a limited staff to help maintain social distancing.
- Blow-dry are OPTIONAL at the time being. Clients have the option to choose whether they would like a blow-dry with their service.
- Please no large handbags. Bring only what you need.
- We will not be offering any beverages at this time so please feel free to bring a beverage with you if you so choose.
- Everyone (clients & staff) is required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one. If you refuse to follow this mandate, we will ask you to kindly reschedule your appointment for a later date when this mandate has been lifted.
- We have an active sanitation process and checklist in place. We will be sanitizing the styling stations, spa treatment rooms, restrooms, doorknobs, surfaces, etc., throughout the day. The spa will be disinfected every evening at close. Bathrooms encouraged to be used as an emergency only use until further notice.
- We will all keep our distance, so we are asking that from you as well for right now, no hugs, or handshakes or any unnecessary touching.
- Clean towels and smocks or capes will be used for each client.
We appreciate you and your business. Please help us keep this environment safe by letting us know if there is anything that makes you uncomfortable. You matter to us and we will do whatever we can to make this work for all of us.