La Dolce Vita
This June 15th we are having a special event for you called, La Dolce Vita. The perfect opportunity to discover more of the anti-aging world.
We will have Dr. David Wardle, a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). A collection of trusted leaders among board-certified plastic surgeons. During the evening, Dr. Wardle can discuss your cosmetic surgery goals and how best to achieve them.
Enjoy a special price of $9 per unit in Botox applications or $600 per syringe in Juvederm applications. You will need 20 units for crow’s feet (10 per eye), 20 units for forehead, and 25 units for glabella (vertical lines between the eyes).
Facts about the anti-aging world:
- There are many factors that contribute to skin aging. One of which is a loss of hyaluronic acid. As a result, your skin can begin to develop wrinkles and folds.
- Botox is an effective non-surgical treatment for facial lines. In our thirties and forties, these lines start to form in response to aging, sun exposure and facial expressions. Botox helps eliminate the lines between our eyebrows, sides of our eyes (crows feet), and across our forehead.
- Botox has been used safely by ophthalmologists for over 10 years. It has also been used for wrinkle therapy since the early 1990s with no serious side effects documented.
- Botox injections relax the muscles that create wrinkles thereby lessening the appearance of frown lines, laugh lines and crow’s feet. A small amount of Botox is injected right into the muscles effectively inactivating them, thereby causing lines to disappear or diminish dramatically.
- It may take 3 to 5 days to notice that wrinkle-smoothing effect after receiving Botox injections.
- A Botox treatment usually lasts three to six months. After that, you may return for a follow-up injection.
- Botox is used in extremely small amounts and does not spread throughout the body.
- New uses for Botox include a reduction in sweating of hands and armpits and relief of headaches. Migraine and tension headaches respond to Botox injections.
If you are interested in attending this special evening, please RSVP by calling us to 6135441166 or emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Contact Us via our form.