We’re happy to announce that Dolce Bella Spa is re-opening our doors on June 17th to welcome you back. We can’t wait to see you and help you look and feel your best!
Your safety is our top priority. We’ve kept our space squeaky clean while you’ve been away. We’ll continue to do so and thoroughly sanitize all rooms, stations and equipment before, during, and after each appointment.
A few business updates:
- We’re reopening with updated hours and we are now opened Mondays.
- We’ve staggered our appointments and reorganized our rooms and stations. That way, we can minimize contact between each client and allow for 6 feet of social distancing, when needed.
- We’ve increased our pricing to cover our additional cleaning, sanitation, and supplies to keep you and our staff safe.
- We’re no longer taking walk-ins to ensure our waiting area is safe and social distancing guidelines are followed.
- We have a new intake and checkout process. We’ll send you all the details when you book.
Policies and Procedures for your appointment:
No Walk-ins until further notice.
- Please come to your appointment alone.
- Please call front desk upon arrival. You will be asked to wait outside until a member of our team comes and gets you.
- We will be taking each client’s temperature when you arrive. Anything above 37.8C will be asked to reschedule their appointment at no charge.
- You will be asked to complete a COVID Screening questionnaire and sign a client consent form upon arrival.
- Please no large handbags, bring only what you need. This includes bookbags, large purses, or any extra items that are not deemed essential.
- We encourage you to bring your own beverage, as currently we are unable to serve any at this time.
- Masks are MANDATORY for both clients and staff until further notice.
Want to snag one of our first appointments?
Call us at 613-544-1166
or email email@example.com
We miss each and every one of you and we are just as excited as you to get back into the spa!