If you are concern with the ingredients in your makeup, now you can rest assure because jane iredale‘s lipstick collection is perfect for vegan beauty lovers!
jane iredale‘s lip glosses make your lips full, shiny, soft and moisturized, plus they’re vegan so you can feel good about what you’re putting on your lips. These lip glosses are full of nourishing ingredients, like lotus flower extract to soothe lips, avocado oil and moringa butter to keep lips moisturized, and lemon, tangerine and pomegranate for a deliciously fruity flavor.
The PureGloss lineup, which has 18 lip gloss shades, is perfect because guarantees you to have a color out there for everyone and every occasion.
jane iredale is also certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification and their products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA.
If you want to take a look at their makeup collection, come visit us and we will be happy to help you find the perfect product for you!
This June 15th we are having a special event for you: the perfect opportunity to discover more of the anti-aging world.
We will have the presence of Dr. David Wardle, a Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that is among a select group of board-certified plastic surgeons.
During the evening, Dr. Wardle can discuss your cosmetic surgery goals and how best to achieve them.
You will also enjoy a special price of $9 per unit in Botox applications or $600 per syringe in Juvederm applications. Approximately, you will need 20 units for crow’s feet (10 per ye), 20 units for forehead, and 25 units for glabella (vertical lines between the eyes).
Facts about the ant-aging world:
- There are many factors that contribute to skin aging, one of which is a loss of hyaluronic acid. As a result, your skin can begin to develop wrinkles and folds.
- Botox is an effective non-surgical treatment for facial lines. In our thirties and forties these lines start to form in response to aging, sun exposure and the facial expressions we have all our lives. Botox can help eliminate the lines between our eyebrows, the lines on the sides of our eyes (crows feet), and the lines across our forehead.
- Botox (a purified protein produced by the Clostridium botulinum bacteria) has been used safely by ophthalmologists for over 10 years. It has also been used for wrinkle therapy since the early 1990’s with no serious side effects documented.
- Botox injections relax the muscles that create wrinkles thereby lessening the appearance of frown lines, laugh lines and crow’s feet. A small amount of Botox is injected right into the muscles effectively inactivating them, thereby causing lines to disappear or diminish dramatically.
- It may take 3 to 5 days to notice that wrinkle smoothing effect after receiving Botox injections.
- A Botox treatment is quick and results usually last three to six months. After that, you may return for a follow-up injection.
- Botox is used in extremely small amounts and does not spread throughout the body so you can return to full activity immediately.
- New uses for Botox include reduction in sweating of hands and armpits and relief of headaches. Migraine and tension headaches respond to Botox injections.
If you are interesting in attending to this special evening, please RSVP by calling us to 6135441166 or emailing us to email@example.com.